Design Processes For a More Effective Project Delivery
Gain a competitive advantage in solving the most challenging design problems. In a world where “time is money”, AE Professionals, Contractors, Consultants and Facility Owners are exploring better ways to deliver quality projects. Join the AIA Memphis panel discussion on “Preferred BIM Processes”. The panel will discuss early collaboration and integration using industry standards to enable project stakeholders to make informed decisions early in a project.
Fiona Pratt, AIA, CSI, CDT, LEET AP, Applied Software
Kyle Archer, AIA, LRK
Jim Liles, Liles Engineering
Jason Schrader, AIA Flintco
1. Gain insight into preferred building information modeling processes to reduce risk and increase rewards for design, construction, and facility professionals.
2. Understand business benefits and processes to involve OAC stakeholders in a design-assist role to forecast project performance.
3. Adopt a systems approach utilizing industry classifications CSI Uniformat & OmniClass for improved quantity take-offs for cost estimating.
4. Experience an Architect’s and Engineer’s perspective of integrating best practices into a real project format.
5. Learn about a real-world Case Study with Liles Engineering and Flintco.
The BIM Focus Group is a special interest group designed to share challenges, successes, and a variety of experiences from the AEC industry in our area. The goal of this group is to more effectively use BIM across all disciplines to advance our AEC professionals and projects.
Recommended by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
Free for WTABC Members, AIA Memphis Architects, Associates, and Corporate Partners
$20 for Non-Members
2018 BIM Focus Group Series Proudly Sponsored by