BIM Series Proudly Sponsored by Applied Software
Coordinating Coordinates: Shared Coordinate Systems for BIM projects
The BIM Focus Group Series will occur quarterly, and will investigate BIM issues facing members/architects as well as our corporate partners in the design and construction fields. Each session will include a presentation with group discussion. We are excited to offer AIA credit for each of the quarterly events this year. The first presentation will cover shared coordinate systems for drawings and models including best practices from design through construction.
At the end of the session, participants will be able to:
- Understand the different coordinate systems of drawing and model files.
- Select the appropriate coordinate system for their project and phase.
- Successfully link multiple project drawing/model files with predictable results.
- Combine multiple coordinate systems into a single working system.
- Coordinate project files/models from design through construction.
One (1) AIA/LU
Required by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
Free for AIA Memphis and WTCABC
$20 for Non-Members due at check-in (cash/check only to "AIA Memphis")