AIA Memphis offers a Corporate Partner program for industry associates and representatives that offers social and professional networking opportunities
The Value of an AIA Memphis Membership
There are many opportunities to get your company name out in the world, but in Memphis there is not a more effective way to target architecture and design clients than through a strategic and repetitive approach offered at all levels of membership in AIA Memphis.
Whether you are already established in the industry, bringing a new rep into the area, launching a new product or service, or branching into this market for the first time our staff can help you develop a membership package that will respond to your needs, rather than assuming “one size fits all”.
Your Corporate Partnership with AIA Memphis includes:
- Exclusive listing in the online Partner Directory at aiamemphis.org
- Strategic business development meetings with AIA Memphis leadership
- An insiders look at how to best reach your goals through membership
- Multiple opportunities to socialize with your clients in large and small group settings
- A variety of events for you to host, many of which can be exclusive for your company
- Reduced member rates for all AIA Memphis architectural events and programs
- Partner-exclusive Sponsorship opportunities for popular AIA Memphis events
- Invitation to Partner-exclusive Archimixers, a cocktail meet-and-greet hosted quarterly by Memphis architectural firms
- Over 75 points of contact annually, placing your company brand in front of 300+ architects
- Membership to our email list for communication about all upcoming events and opportunities for unlimited company employees
- Committee volunteer opportunities, matched with you or your company’s area of interest- a great way to give back while working side by side with partners and employees of firms
Personalization is our priority. AIA Memphis provides benefits that respond to your unique business development goals in the A&D community. With ongoing communication from AIA Memphis, your membership benefits can respond to changes in your company’s services, products and goals.
Every Corporate Partner receives a one-on-one Private Consultation with the Executive Director to discuss your marketing and business goals, and identify the opportunities available to achieve those goals through your AIA Memphis membership.
Not a Member Yet?
To learn more about benefits that can help you build these important relationships strategically or request an information packet, contact AIA Memphis at 901.525.3818 or firstname.lastname@example.org.